Monday, July 30, 2012

Goodbye and Good Riddance to July!

Oh July!  As much as I hate to see time fly so quickly...Im glad July is over. 

I was on such a roll!  I didn't miss a day in my weekly workouts and I was pretty compliant with my diet.  Got my measurements re-evaluated on the 11th to which I was extremely happy with...and then fell apart after that. 

I have barely stepped foot in the gym.  I could care less about exercising outside.  And my diet is the absolute shits.  

Enough whining.  I have no other excuse other than I allowed it to happen.  I stopped making these things a priority and I got slack.  And damn is it hard to get back on track!

Spartan is 18 days away...and of all the time I have had this is when I feel the laziest?!?  Talk about disappointed in myself.  Wallowing in self disgust or pity won't help either.  Getting refocused is key here. 

But it's the long weekend....

GEEZE!  The summer seems to be a never ending opportunity to make lame excuses.  

Falling off the wagon will happen - to me it is getting back on that is important.  Recognizing all my excuses fuels my determination to get over it all.  So I am glad July is over.  August has got to be better than July and I am re-focused with the 18th in sight now.  Time to get (get back to) serious!


No comments:

Post a Comment